Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
Yuri’s extensive formal training in visceral, cranial sacral and classical osteopathy and continued experience as an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner enables him to provide the highest clinical treatment and care to his patients.
What are Yuri’s qualifications?
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, Ph.D., M.D. (Europe).
Yuri received his higher education in Europe and North America. In 1987 he graduated from Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy and obtained a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.). After working in an intensive care ambulance as a doctor’s assistant for Critical Care patients during medical school, Yuri decided to specialize in anesthesiology and successfully did so for ten years in Russia.
In 2004, he graduated from the massage therapy program at ICT Kikkawa College Toronto. Further, in 2008, Yuri Neuchev enhanced his already diverse clinical skills by fully qualifying as an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner with the Canadian Academy of Osteopathy in Hamilton.
In 2010 Yuri obtained a Master’s degree in Osteopathic Manipulative Sciences. His Master of Manipulative Science Thesis explored the treatment of the stomach and large intestine by manual approach.
Yuri uses Visceral Osteopathy (internal body organs) in his practice and welcomes the challenge of solving complex chronic issues by applying Cranial techniques.
Yuri helps with the following conditions: bladder incontinence, uterus misalignment, prostate issues, constipation, post-surgical scar removal, hiatal hernia, liver and gallbladder problems, balance pericardium ligaments, trachea misalignment, TMJ misalignment, sinuses opening, vertigo, headaches, migraines (cranial and visceral), anxiety, depression, osteoarthritis of hips, knees, sacroiliac joint, disk herniation, sciatica, frozen shoulder (even severe cases), disks protrusion (tingling sensation in the fingers), neck misalignment, newborn full body evaluation, pregnancy issues from the 1st to the last day and so on.
- 1981 -1987 Chelyabinsk State Medical School, Soviet Union (Former)
Diploma of Specialist, Doctor of Medicine
- 1987-1989 Internship in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Patients Doctor
- 2002 CJ HealthCare College (Toronto, Canada), Certificate of Phlebotomy workshop
- 2004-2008 The Canadian Academy of Osteopathy (Hamilton, Canada), Diploma in Osteopathic Manipulative, Theory and Practice in Canada
- 2008-2010 The Canadian Academy of Osteopathy and Holistic Health Science, Master in Osteopathic Manipulation Sciences ( M.OMSc )
- 2013 Upledger Institute International, Certificate of CranioSacral Therapy 1
- 2013 Upledger Institute International, Certificate of CranioSacral therapy 2
- 2013 Upledger Institute International, Certificate of SomatoEmotional Release 1
- 2014 Upledger Institute International, SomatoEmotional release 2
- 2014 The Barral Institute, Certificate of Visceral Manipulation, Abdomen 1(VM1)
- 2014 The Barral Institute, Certificate of Visceral Manipulation, Abdomen 2 (VM2)
- 2015 The Barral Institute, Certificate of Visceral Manipulation, The Pelvis (VM3)
- 2016 Veritas Health Institute, Certificate of Clinical Microscopy and Blood Cell Analysis in Biological Medicine
- 2017 Upledger Institute International, Certificate of CranioSacral Therapy for Pediatrics
- 2018 National Guild of Hypnotists, Certified Hypnotherapist
- 2023 Quantum Touch Level 1
- 2023 K-Tape Pro Course