Live Blood Cell Analysis
Improve your health through live blood cell analysis!
Live blood analysis is the use of high-resolution dark field microscopy to observe live blood cells. Live blood analysis is promoted by some alternative medicine practitioners, who assert that it can diagnose a range of diseases.
One drop of blood will be put on a slide and immediately covered – therefore exposing it to environment only for 10-15 seconds. Placed under dark field and phase contrast lenses, the elements of the blood are able to be viewed in a state as close to natural as possible. We will be looking at the nutritional elements of your anatomy (like taking a soil sample).
From this sample, we can see the size, shape, movement integrity of the red, and white blood cells and any unwelcomed presence of debris or opportunistic organisms in the body.
What Can Blood Cell Analysis Reveal?
- Low levels of iron, protein, B12, folic acid and fatty acids
- Incomplete or delayed digestion of fats and proteins, Digestive enzyme & Hydrochloric acid deficiencies
- Signs of liver stress, candida albican yeast, parasites, and hormonal imbalances
- Free radical cellular damage
- Atherosclerotic plaque
- Toxic heavy metals
- Poor circulation
- Cell size & shape abnormalities due to immune system disorders
- Organ stress and toxicity
- Uric acid crystals & risk for gout